Spanish Style Albacore Tuna and Potato Salad
- 1 lb small red potato, quartered
- 1 lb Green Beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 basket cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced shallot
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 ounces albacore tuna
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 head torn romaine lettuce
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; cover with water to 2 inches above potatoes, salting the water. Bring to a boil; cook potatoes 6 minutes or until almost tender.
- Add beans; cook 4 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender and potatoes are tender. Drain; rinse with cold water. Drain.
- Place potato mixture in a large bowl. Add tomatoes and next 5 ingredients (through tuna); toss.
- Drizzle potato mixture with oil and vinegar; toss to coat. Arrange lettuce on each of 5 plates; divide potato mixture evenly among plates.
- Not Included in Large Real Food Box: Salt, Paprika, Ground Red Pepper, Olive OIl, Sherry Wine Vinegar
Narrative Food Blog http://blog.narrativefood.com/