Radish, Escarole, and Blood Orange Salad
- Your portion escarole, washed and torn
- 4 radishes, sliced into rounds
- 2 blood oranges, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 hard boiled eggs, cut into wedges
- 1 avocado- sliced (optional)
- 2 TBS white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp minced marjoram
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger (opt)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine your salad ingredients.
- In a mason jar shake together your dressing ingredients.
- Serve on a cold winter's night. Crisp, fresh, and satisfying.
- Not Included in the Box: avocado (optional), vinegar, honey, fresh ginger, olive oil, salt, pepper
Narrative Food Blog http://blog.narrativefood.com/