Romano Bean Salad
Dress the blanched beans right before you plan to serve them, as the lemon juice will cause the beans to discolor if they sit too long in the dressing.
- Kosher salt
- 1 lb Romano beans, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped soft fresh herbs, such as parsley, chervil, chives, or mint
- Flaky salt, such as Maldon
- Freshly ground black pepper.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add kosher salt. Add the beans and cook until just tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool until warm, then transfer to a bowl and toss with olive oil, lemon juice, and herbs. Season to taste with flaky salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature.
- Not Included in Large Real Food Box: Kosher Salt, EVOO, Flaky Salt, Black Pepper
/Narrative Food http://blog.narrativefood.com/