Order Deadline: 5p, Monday, April 10th
ORDER YOUR PROVISIONS BOX — DELIVERY April 17th & 18th
Our upcoming Earth Day Narrative Provisions box pays tribute to several environmental changemakers in our community:
- Alexandre Family Farm – the first dairy in America to be certified as a regenerative dairy farm
- White Buffalo Trust / FigureAte Foods – local champions for regenerative agriculture
- Florencia Ramirez – local activist, educator, mama, and friend of Narrative Food
- Fishwife and Scout tinned fish
- Brewer’s upcycled crackers
Brewer’s Crackers is an Up-Cycled cracker company driven to reduce food waste in the craft brewing industry.
US Breweries in the US produce over 1 billion tons of edible food waste each year that ends up in our already crowded landfills!
These grains are a valuable by-product from the beer making process. When making beer, brewers steep super high-quality grains, like barley, in water. They then strain this mixture, keeping the liquid to make beer and discard the “spent” grains. Turns out, these grains are still incredibly flavorful and the steeping process actually unlocks valuable nutrients.
Brewer’s Crackers uses these grains in their crackers and chips providing our customers with an honest, healthy, sustainable, and delicious product.
Founded in LA by Becca Millstein and Caroline Galdfarb, Fishwife’s mission is to make ethically-sourced, premium, and delicious tinned seafood a staple in every American cupboard. They work with small boat fisherpeople and micro canneries on the West Coast and Galicia, Spain to bring premium tinned seafood to our community.
Scout canning combines the seafood industry’s heritage with Chef Charlotte’s own unique take to create a product straight from the heart. By using ethical products from coastal fishing communities across North America, Scout is working to restore the tradition of preserved seafood in North America.
- FigureAte Persimmon Vinegar Marinated Chicken with Blistered Snap Peas & Roasted Shallots
- Spring Salad with Persimmon Vinaigrette
- Choose your own adventure with Florencia’s Garlic Lime Marinade (Grilled Veggies or Chicken Wings), Persimmon Vinegar Pickled Carrots or Crudite
- Tuna Tacos
- Picnic – mushroom pâté, crackers, herbs, Marin French cheese, Fishwife trout, Strawberries, Cowgirl Creamery Fromage blanc, poached Rhubarb
- Pasturebird Whole Chicken and Chicken Wings
- Fishwife tinned Trout
- Scout tinned Tuna
- Alexandre Family Farm Eggs
- Narrative Fresh-Squeezed Orange Juice
- Brewer’s upcycled Crackers
- Tehachapi Grain Project Corn Tortillas
- Marin French cheese
- FigureAte Persimmon Vinegar
- Cowgirl Creamery Fromage Blanc
- Wild Mushrooms (pending weather and availability) and locally sourced produce for the above recipes
Our Narrative Provisions boxes are filled with pasture-raised meat & eggs, curated pantry items, and local produce to make our featured recipes, but you’ll need to check your pantry for a few items.
Shop our Pantry
Large Omnivore Narrative Provisions Boxes for all of the above recipes.
Large Vegetarian Narrative Provisions Boxes Grilled Marinated Veggies, Spring Salad with Persimmon Vinaigrette, Veggie Tacos, and Earth Day Picnic.
Small Omnivore Narrative Provisions Boxes for Florencia’s Garlic Lime Marinated Chicken Wings with Crudite and Earth Day Picnic.
Small Vegetarian Narrative Provisions Boxes for Spring Salad with Persimmon Vinaigrette and Earth Day Picnic.