Next weekend’s menu – celebrating our eleventh anniversary – features a few easy seasonal recipes that spotlight some of our favorite farms and local artisans that we have come to know over the years.
Order deadline 5p Monday, July 26th for weekend delivery.
Skirt Steak, Potatoes, and Heirloom Tomatoes with Mission Rose and Bub & Grandma’s Garlic Baguette, featuring:
- Electric City Butcher skirt steak
- Mission Rose garlic & herb butter
- Bub & Grandma’s baguette
- and locally sourced produce – chives, heirloom tomatoes, potatoes, lettuce, and red onion
Check your pantry for olive oil, vinegar mustard, salt, Diaspora Co. black pepper and coriander, cumin and fennel seed.
- Koda Farms rice
- California Coast Naturals black olives
- artisan goat cheese
- dried beans
- and locally sourced produce: lemon, onion, garlic, Fresno chile, basil, chard, tomatoes, and oregano
Check your pantry for extra virgin olive oil, kosher salt, baharat, Diaspora Co. Aranya black pepper and labneh.
Lupa Cotta x Mission Rose Pizza Night
- Lupa Cotta pizza dough
- Mission Rose puttanesca (their mildly-spiced Puttanesca combines sweet and salty flavors of tomatoes, Castelvetrano olives, capers, garlic, with crushed chili flakes)
- Bellwether Farms crescenza cheese
- and basil
Check your pantry for olive oil, salt and pepper.
Take a night off from cooking and enjoy our Wine & Grazing Board Supper Kit in the backyard, poolside, or cozied up on the couch. Featuring:
- Amy Atwood’s So Far Out chillable red
- Bivalve Mendoza cheese
- Braga Pacific Coast nut blend
- M.Greenwood marmalade
- Hayden Flour Mill Sonora crackers
- Jose Gourmet octopus conserva
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano
The Vegetarian Wine & Grazing Board Supper Kit skips the conserva and charcuterie.