Next weekend’s menu features family friendly recipes that are equally delicious as they are easy to prepare. Whether in-person or at-home, a new season of apples gives the Sunday Supper kit tasty Back-to-School vibes. For the #MealKitRebel, add apples or stone fruit to your Vegetarian Supper Kit to make a sweet pie instead of a savory quiche.
Order deadline 5p Monday, August 9th for weekend delivery.
- Electric City Butcher sausages
- rolled oats
- and locally sourced produce – sweet potatoes, apples, green beans, lemon, and rosemary
Orzo Sakad with Leek & Mushroom Quiche with Market Greens & Herb Salad. Featuring:
- Alexandre Family Farms eggs
- Straus heavy whipping cream and butter
- Fiscalini Cheddar cheese
- flour, and locally sources produce – leeks, mushrooms, garlic, lettuce, lemon, parsley, dill, and mint
Curried Cauliflower with Rice
- Koda Farms rice
- More Than Fair coconut milk
- curry paste
- and locally sourced produce – white onion, ginger, garlic, cauliflower, potatoes, bell pepper, scallion, and cilantro.
Check your pantry for olive oil, salt and pepper.
Take a night off from cooking and enjoy our Wine & Grazing Board Supper Kit in the backyard, poolside, or cozied up on the couch. Featuring:
- Vin de California Amethyst Field Blend
- Bivalve Mendoca cheese
- Manzanita Manor chocolate covered walnuts
- Scout lobster
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano
- and Rustic Bakery crackers
The Vegetarian Wine & Grazing Board Supper Kit skips the conserva and charcuterie.