Next weekend’s menu features family friendly recipes that are equally delicious as they are easy to prepare. Whether in-person or at-home, a new season of apples gives the Sunday Supper kit tasty Back-to-School vibes. For the #MealKitRebel, add apples or stone fruit to your Vegetarian Supper Kit to make a sweet pie instead of a savory quiche.
Order deadline 5p Monday, August 9th for weekend delivery.
Sausages & Roasted Green Beans with Sweet Potato & Apple Mash and Apple Crumble for dessert! Featuring:
- Electric City Butcher sausages
- rolled oats
- and locally sourced produce – sweet potatoes, apples, green beans, lemon, and rosemary
Check your pantry for extra-virgin olive oil, salt, Diaspora Co. black pepper, cinnamon, cayenne, all-purpose flour, Malibu honey, butter, and brown sugar.
Orzo Sakad with Leek & Mushroom Quiche with Market Greens & Herb Salad. Featuring:
- Alexandre Family Farms eggs
- Straus heavy whipping cream and butter
- Fiscalini Cheddar cheese
- flour, and locally sources produce – leeks, mushrooms, garlic, lettuce, lemon, parsley, dill, and mint
Check your pantry for red wine vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, Malibu Honey, Diaspora Co. Aranya black pepper, and mustard.
And for nights tight on time…
Weeknight Supper Kit
Curried Cauliflower with Rice
- Koda Farms rice
- More Than Fair coconut milk
- curry paste
- and locally sourced produce – white onion, ginger, garlic, cauliflower, potatoes, bell pepper, scallion, and cilantro.
Check your pantry for olive oil, salt and pepper.
Wine & Grazing Board Supper Kit
Take a night off from cooking and enjoy our Wine & Grazing Board Supper Kit in the backyard, poolside, or cozied up on the couch. Featuring:
- Vin de California Amethyst Field Blend
- Bivalve Mendoca cheese
- Manzanita Manor chocolate covered walnuts
- Scout lobster
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano
- and Rustic Bakery crackers
The Vegetarian Wine & Grazing Board Supper Kit skips the conserva and charcuterie.