- Extra Virgin Olive Oil – a drizzle
- Carrots – 12, medium to large, peeled, cut on diagonal into 1/2-inch-thick pieces
- Extra-Virgin Olive Oil – 2 tablespoons
- Cumin Seeds – 1 1/2 teaspoons
- Coarse Kosher Salt – 2 teaspoons
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Drizzle olive oil on baking sheet.
- Combine carrots and all remaining ingredients in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Spread in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast carrots until tender and lightly caramelized, turning carrots over once, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Not Included in Large Kitchen Box: Olive OIl, Cumin Seeds, Salt