- 1 cherimoya fruit, peeled and seeds removed
- 2/3 cup yogurt, or coconut yogurt
- 1 TBS piloncillo, grated or crumbled
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 a lime
- 1 TBS toasted almonds, crushed
- 1 additional tsp piloncillo, grated
- Place the cherimoya (making sure you have carefully removed all of the seeds and skin), yogur, piloncillo, vanilla, and the juice of the lime into a blender. Blend well to a smooth consistency.
- Pour the custard into cups and chill for at least 30 minutes. When you're ready to serve it, top with toasted almonds and additional piloncillo, and enjoy.
- Not included in the box: vanilla extract, yogurt or coconut yogurt
- Chef Tip: try layering this with granola for a great breakfast parfait!
/Narrative Food https://blog.narrativefood.com/