- 1 pack chicken breast
- 1 egg for egg wash
- 1 lb sweet potatoes
- handful of Spring mix
- 1 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup flour for dredging
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- For the sweet potatoes, preheat the oven to 375. Wash and chop your sweet potatoes into cubes and toss with olive oil, salt, and whatever herbs you like. Spread on a roasting pan and roast until fork-tender, about 40 minutes.
- Debone your chicken breast, unless boneless. Using a mallet (rolling pin or small frying pan,) pound the chicken breasts into ¼” thin cutlets. Season with salt and pepper.
- Create an egg wash by breaking the eggs into a bowl and adding 1/8 cup of water. Beat well with a fork.
- Dredge the seasoned chicken in the flour, dip the cutlets in the egg wash, and then finally into the breadcrumbs.
- Melt the butter in a large pan, then add the breaded chicken to the hot pan. Cook until golden brown on each side