- 1 1⁄2 lb. baby Yukon gold potatoes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Za’atar
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Heat the oven to 425°.
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water by 1-inch.
- Bring the water to a boil over high heat, and then reduce the heat to medium and cook the potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and then spread them on a baking sheet.
- Using the palm of your hand, lightly press the potatoes to flatten them. Transfer the potatoes to a roasting pan and drizzle with the olive oil and season with salt, and pepper. Bake the potatoes, flipping once halfway through cooking, until crispy, about 45 minutes.
- Transfer the pan to a rack and sprinkle the potatoes with za’atar.
- Transfer the potatoes to a platter and serve warm with lemon wedges.