- 1 lb cucumbers, chopped or sliced
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup dill, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- lemon juice, to taste (optional)
- pinch of black pepper
- In a medium bowl, mix the yogurt, dill, crushed garlic clove, salt and pepper all together. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed, but note that the flavors will develop as the mixture sits.
- We also like a bit of fresh lemon juice in this mixture.
- Stir in the cucumbers, cover and refrigerate for up to 30 minutes, then serve cold.