- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tomatoes, diced small
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 bread crumbs
- Handful marjoram or basil
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- Quartered potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 3 garlic cloves
For the Meatloaf
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place on top of a foil-lined cookie sheet sprayed with coconut oil or canola oil.
- Shape into a two inch high loaf and coat the top with ketchup or smashed tomatoes, to create a savory topping that’s gooey and delicious when done baking.
- Cook uncovered, for about 30 to 40 minutes.
- The internal temperature should read 160 degrees when you remove it from the oven.
- Let the loaf sit for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
For the Potatoes
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl and toss with the olive oil, salt & pepper to taste, 1 sprig of rosemary, chopped syrian marjoram, 3 cloves whole garlic
- Pour it all out onto a baking sheet. Bake for 30-40 minutes at 375 degrees, until potatoes are crispy and tender.
- Serve meatloaf with roast potatoes and a tossed salad.