Next weekend we are embracing the season change and getting cozy with a few recipes featuring some of our favorite fall stars – pears, squash, pomegranate, and more! Scroll down for details.
Chicken Cacciatore, featuring:
- Pasturebird chicken legs
- Keller Crafted bacon
- CA Coast Naturals olives
- HLTH punk tomato paste
- Bianco DiNapoli tomato sauce
- and locally sourced produce (carrots, mushrooms, potatoes, frisee, pears, parsley, bay leaf)
Check your pantry for olive oil, salt, pepper, flour, dried chili pepper, chicken broth, and sugar. Click HERE for the recipe.
Dahl & Kabocha Squash Soup alongside Apple-Fennel & Almond with Blue Cheese Salad, featuring:
- Point Reyes blue cheese
- Braga almonds
- Bub & Grandma’s baguette
- and locally sourced produce (pomegranate, escarole, fennel, apple, celery, lemon, onions, garlic, kabocha squash, and cilantro)
For nights tight on time…
Woon Kitchen Night, featuring:
- Mama Fong’s Veggie Dumplings
- Woon Chilled Cucumber & Tofu salad
Check your pantry for oil, salt, and pepper.
New! Each week our Pantry Provisions bundle will feature a few of our favorite small batch artisan goods that share a theme with our Supper Kits. Pair it with Our Favorite Farms produce bundle (or the bounty from your garden!) for a delicious culinary experience.