- French Filet Beans
- Cilantro – a handful, chopped
- Onions – 1, chopped
- Couscous – 1 cup
- Olive Oil – 3 tablespoons
- Salt & Pepper
- Cut beans on the bias into bite-sized pieces. Sauté the green onions and beans in olive oil over high heat for 5 min, then lower the heat. Add water to cover and cook for 5-7 min or until beans are tender. Make sure the liquid doesn’t evaporate entirely.
- When beans are tender, turn off the heat and add a handful of fresh cilantro. Season to taste.
- Prep the couscous according to the package, then mix with the onion mixture.
- Can be eaten hot or cold.
- Not Included in Large Real Food Boxes: Olive OIl, Salt & Pepper