- 1 lb Steak
- handful of Salad Mix
- 1/4 cup Pickled Onions
- handful of halved Cherry Tomatoes
- Tarragon mustard vinaigrette
- Purple Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Melted Butter
- 3 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- springs for garnish Thyme
For the Steak
- Salt and pepper the steak and grill for 5-7 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the cut, and your preference as to the rareness of the meat.
- Be sure not to flip it too much on the grill, as that toughens the meat.
- When the steak is cooked to your preference, place it on a plate and cover with foil. Allow it to rest for 5-7 minutes so that it retains its juices.
- Serve with tarragon mustard and salad mix. Red roasted potatoes if you’re in the mood!
For the Salad
- Add pickled onions and cherry tomatoes. Toss with Tarragon mustard vinaigrette.
For the Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Quarter the potatoes, coat them in all of the ingredients and spread onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 minutes until potatoes are golden on the outside and cooked all the way through.
- You want to be sure to flip the potatoes halfway through cooking.