- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- Combine garlic, parsley, rosemary, and oil in a large resealable plastic bag; season with salt and pepper. Add chicken wings, seal bag, and turn to coat. Chill at least one hour, to overnight.
- Prepare grill for medium heat (or use a grill pan, or a hot oven). Remove wings from marinade and grill, covered and turning occasionally, until golden brown and crisp, 15-20 minutes.
- Serving Size: 4