- 3/4 cup lima beans, shelled
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced into rings
- 2 carrots, grated
- Handful of salad mix
- 2 eggs, fried
- 1/2 cup basil, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- Juice of one lemon
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Shell lima beans, then steam, whole for about 10-15 minutes.
- Mix together the sherry vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil to create a dressing.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the tomatoes, beans, onions, carrots, and basil with the dressing, season with salt and pepper
- Toss the bean and veggie mixture with the green salad.
- Prepare the eggs in the style of your liking and serve with the salad. We recommend sunny side up.