- 1 lb fresh Mission Rose Pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for serving
- 2 medium red onions, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 lb baby spinach leaves
- ⅔ cup pitted green olives, chopped (optional)
- ⅔ cup roasted almonds, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup finely grated Parmesan (about 2 ounces), plus more for serving
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions (3 to 4 minutes is usually spot on). Drain the pasta, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water. Return the pasta to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onions and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper and cook, stirring often, until tender, about 8 minutes. Add to the pasta along with the spinach, olives (optional), almonds, lemon juice, Parmesan, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper, and the cooking liquid and toss to combine. Transfer to a platter drizzle, with olive oil, and sprinkle with additional Parmesan and pepper.
- Not Included in Large Kitchen Box: Olive OIl, Salt & Pepper, Parmesan.
- Serving Size: 4