- Several peppers
- 2 ears, shucked corn
- 1 chopped onions
- 3–4 chopped garlic
- 1 cup fresh lima beans
- 1 pack pasta
- A bunch basil
- Start by throwing a few peppers in the oven and get them roasting at high heat.
- Boil water then add the pasta with a pinch of salt. Cook until al dente.
- Cut the corn off the cob, while sauteeing the onions and garlic together. Then add your fresh lima beans and continue cook.
- Once the peppers are roasted de-stem and de-seed (if not already done) and add them into the pan.
- Add the corn last because it does not need a lot of time to cook.
- To create a little liquid/ sauce in the pan simply ladle a few ounces of your pasta boiling water into the pan and let it cook in and reduce down.
- When the sauce is done, drain the pasta and mix it in. Enjoy!