Included in box
- bell peppers - 1 or 2 peppers
- onion - 1/2, chopped
- garlic - 2 cloves, minced
- egg - 1
- pasta - 1 pack
- For the pasta this week we’ll be sauteeing bell pepper to sweet perfection. Julienne the pepper into strips, season with salt and pepper.
- Next, caramelize some onions in a pan, add a bit-o-garlic, and saute for a while. Once the onions and garlic are beautifully tender, add your peppers to the mix. Sautee until peppers are soft, melty, and slightly caramelized, about 15 minutes.
- Saute these together for a bit and then add your cooked pasta and season it all with salt and pepper.
- For a sauce, use a little water from pasta pot.
- What really makes this pasta loco is the fried egg served sunny side up on top of your pasta, soft yolk delightful.
/Narrative Food https://blog.narrativefood.com/