Pasta, Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Goat Cheese, Salad
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 40
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Brussel Sprouts – halved
- Shallot – peeled & quartered
- Goat Cheese – 1/4 cup
- Pasta – Fresh, Valentine’s Pink!
- Green Salad – Your way
- Preheat oven to 400F. Toss Brussels and shallots with olive oil and salt. Roast for about 30 minutes. (If you have extra butternut squash, you can chop and roast it too.)
- Boil pasta until al dente. Drain, reserve some pasta liquid. Once the vegetables are roasted and starting to crisp up, toss everything together with the pasta, add 1/4 cup pasta water and the goat cheese. Serve with salad.
- Not Included in the Box: Olive oil, salt