Baby Broccoli Pasta with Sausage
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 25
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Fresh Pasta – 1 pack
- Baby Broccoli – a bunch, rinsed and rough chopped
- Garlic – 2 cloves, chopped
- Sausage – 1 pack, chopped
- Vegetable Stock – 2 cups
- Boil pasta as indicated. Drain, then set aside.
- In a pan, sauté garlic with the chopped sausage.
- When sausage is browned, toss in the chopped baby broccoli.
- When baby broccoli is fork tender, add 2 cups of vegetable stock, enough so it looks like a soup.
- Then reduce heat and simmer for 20 min.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, then when the broth has reduced, toss in your pasta and cook for another minute.
- Serve and add cheese to taste.