- 1 large head of broccoli (1 1/2 pounds), cut into 1 1/2-inch florets, stems peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, or other cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°. On a large baking sheet, toss the broccoli florets and stems with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast the broccoli in the oven for about 30 minutes, tossing halfway through, until browned and tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk the lemon juice and the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil; season the dressing with salt and pepper. Scrape the broccoli into a bowl. Add the dressing and the grated cheese, toss well and serve.
- Not Included in Large Kitchen Box: Olive Oil, Ground Pepper, Parmesan (try the purple haze instead)
- Serving Size: 4