Roasted Cauliflower and Cheese Mini Frittatas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for the dish
- 1 small head cauliflower (about 1 pound), cut into small florets
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika or regular paprika
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1½ cups whole milk, plain almond milk, or plain soy milk
- 4 ounces soft cheese such as Havarti, grated (1 cup)
- 1 cup chopped Swiss chard leaves
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Heat oven to 425° F. Toss the cauliflower with the paprika, 2 tablespoons of the oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast until just tender, 10 minutes. Turn over the cauliflower pieces and add the chard leaves and chopped bell pepper. Put the vegetables back in the oven to roast for another 10 minutes.
- Take the vegetables out of the oven. Oil a muffin tin or a mini muffin tin and distribute the roasted veggies evenly in each cup.
- Whisk the eggs, milk, cheese, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Pour over the roasted veggies. Bake until the top is golden and the custard is just set in the center, 5 to 7 minutes. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Not Included in Large Kitchen Box: Olive OIl, Paprika, Salt & Pepper, Milk.
- Chef Tip: You can adapt this for a large 10 or 11 inch pie dish. In a large pie dish, you’ll need to reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake the frittata for 15-18 minutes.
- Serving Size: 4