Rustic Bolognese Pasta
- Fresh Pasta - Your Portion
- Ground Beef - 1 lb
- Green or dry Garlic -
- Tomatoes - 1 lb
- Olive OIl -
- Salt -
- Purple Broccolini -
- Put a pot of water to boil and toss your broccolini with olive oil, place in a roasting dish, and pop into a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees. This purple broccolini is so tender it barely needs cooking. You can even eat it raw. Taste it before popping it the oven, then decide.
- Now, grab a wide saute pan that you love, and heat on medium-high.
- Add some olive oil to the pan. Crush or chop a bit of garlic and green garlic if you like and let this saute in pan for a bit, gradually getting soft and lovely.
- Then chop up your tomatoes and add to the mix.
- Let it all mingle and get to know each other.
- Then add your ground meat (consider mixing with garlic salt and salt before in a bowl, up to you).
- Place it in a pan, move it around and let it cook for about 10 - 15 minutes.
- By now your broccolini should be cooked and your water boiling.
- Meanwhile boil your fresh pasta as indicated on the package, and drain.
- Place the meat sauce over pasta, with roasted broccolini.
/Narrative Food https://blog.narrativefood.com/