- Fajita Strip – a pack
- Cumin – to taste
- Garlic – A couple cloves
- Salt –
- Olive Oil –
- Fennel – A bulb, sliced thin
- Kale (opt) – A bunch, chopped
- Meyer Lemon – A squeeze
- Find a pan you love that is wide and thick (gives you the freedom to move around in). Place it on medium high heat.
- Massage Fajita Strips with cumin, garlic salt, salt and some olive oil (love & gratitude too!)
- The size of the pieces is up to you. It may be more moist in larger pieces…i like to cut mine up as it’s easy to see. When it’s cooked and warm move from pan to plate.
In the same pan or another one at the same time
- Pour olive oil in a warm pan, on medium high heat, and cut up fennel and garlic cloves as thin as you like.
- Saute fennel and garlic for a few minutes — to get that warm and happening… Then add chopped up kale, some salt and some meyer lemon too.