- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Arugula, bunch
- Celery stalks, sliced thin
- Cook eggs in a large saucepan of boiling water intil whites are set and yolks are stil slightly soft, 7 minutes. Drain; transfer eggs to a bowl of ice water and chill until cold. Drain and peel; set eggs aside.
- Toss mustard seeds ina dry snall skillet over medium-low heat, tossing constantly, until seeds start to pop, about 1 minute. Transfer to a sall bowl (be ready with bowl, once seeds get going, it’s chaos).
- Whisk vinegar, mustard, honey in a large bowl. Whisking constantly, gradulally ad oil, whisk until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper. Set vinaigrette aside for drizzling.
- Halve reserved eggs and add to a bowl of the arugula, and sliced celery. Drizzle with the delicious vinaigrette and toss to mix evenly. Top with chives and toasted mustard seeds.