- 4 large eggs
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- arugula, your portion
- 5 oz. Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 tsp kirmizi biber (or a mix of chili flakes + sweet paprika)
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 300°F
- Place the arugula and olive oil in a large pan and sprinkle over a little salt. Sauté on a medium heat for a few minutes, until the arugula wilts and any liquid has evaporated.
- Transfer to a small baking dish (or leave in the pan, if ovenproof) and make four deep indentations in the cooked arugula. Carefully break an egg into each hollow then place in the preheated oven to cook for 10-15 minutes, or until whites are set.
- While the eggs are baking make your garlic yogurt and chili butter.
- First, stir the garlic through the yogurt and season generously with salt. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter then add a pinch of salt and the kirmizi biber (or chili flakes and paprika mixture) and fry for a couple of minutes until the butter starts to foam and take on a golden red hue. Remove from heat.
- When your eggs are ready to your liking, take them out of the oven. Spoon on a large dollop of galicky yogurt and pour over the hot chili butter.
- Serve immediately.