Stir-Fried Beef Sausage and Brussel Sprouts
Included in box
- onion - 1/2, chopped
- garlic - 1 clove, chopped
- carrots - 2, sliced
- brussel sprouts - 1 lb, quartered and center removed
- sausage - 1 pack
Not included in box
- soy, oyster or hoisin sauce - to taste
- steamed rice
- Chop onions and garlic, then slice some carrots and start a pan warming up on the stove.
- Cut the brussel sprouts into quarters, removing the core center. It is ok if they start to fall apart.
- Slice sausages into pieces.
- When the pan is hot, saute the sausage, onions, garlic and carrots, so they caramelize together.
- After a few minutes, add the brussel sprouts and continue to saute. Then put a lid on it all and steam.
- Finish the stir fry with soy, oyster or hoison sauce to give it an Asian flavour.
- Serve it up with the good rice and away you go.
/Narrative Food https://blog.narrativefood.com/