Next weekend’s menu features a few summery recipes from our archive and highlights some of our new & longtime favorite pantry staples – Hilltop & Canyon Preserved lemons, Fly by Jing Sichuan chili crisp, and Villa Jerada chermoula.
Order deadline 5p Monday, July 12th for weekend delivery.
Chicken with Hilltop & Canyon Preserved Lemons and California Coast Naturals Black Olives paired with an adaptation of Helene Henderson’s Isreali Couscous Salad. Featuring:
- Pasturebird chicken leg quarters
- Hilltop & Canyon preserved lemons
- California Coast Naturals black olives
- and locally sourced produce – onion, garlic, parsley, lemon, snap peas, corn carrots, and figs
Check your pantry for saffron, extra virgin olive oil, chicken stock, spices (ground coriander, cumin, paprika), butter, salt and pepper.
- Alexandre Family Farm certified regenerative eggs
- Milton Creamery Prairie Breeze Bub &Grandma’s house loaf, Villa Jerada chermoula spread and locally sourced produce: shallot, lemon, cucumbers, peaches, red peppers, onion, potatoes, basil, and mint.
Check your pantry for extra virgin olive oil, kosher salt, FigureAte persimmon vinegar, and Diaspora Co. Aranya black pepper.
Woon Kitchen & Fly by Jing
- Woon Kitchen homestyle chewy noodles
- Woon Kitchen cucumber salad
- Fly by Jing Sichuan chili crisp and locally sourced produce – garlic, bok choy, cilantro, and green onion.
Check your pantry for vegetable or grapeseed oil, salt and pepper, soy sauce, sesame oil, and honey.
Take a night off from cooking and enjoy our Wine & Grazing Board Supper Kit in the backyard, poolside, or cozied up on the couch. Featuring:
- Amy Atwood’s So Far Out chillable red
- Bivalve Mendoza cheese
- Braga Pacific Coast nut blend
- M.Greenwood marmalade
- Hayden Flour Mill Sonora crackers
- Jose Gourmet octopus conserva
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano
The Vegetarian Wine & Grazing Board Supper Kit skips the conserva and charcuterie.