Next weekend’s menu transports us to the Mediterranean and Middle East with easy to prepare meals that encourage you and your household to gather around the table (or a picnic blanket) and enjoy your meals at a leisurely pace.
Order deadline 5p Monday, July 5th for weekend delivery.
Sunday Supper Kit – Grilled Lamb Kefta with Carrots, Mint & Pistachios paired with Crispy Smashed Za’atar Potatoes. Featuring:
- Emigh Lamb
- Canaan Za’atar
- Braga Pistachios
- Bellwether Farms Yogurt
- Weiser Family Farms Potatoes
- Carrots, Garlic, Lemon, and Mint
Check your pantry for white wine, olive oil, mustard, spices (ground coriander, crushed red pepper flakes, cumin, paprika, cinnamon), skewers, butter, salt, and pepper.
Vegetarian Supper Kit – Maftoul Salad and Grilled Halloumi & Chickpeas paired with Figs & Grapes featuring:
- Canaan Maftoul
- Grillies Halloumi
- Parsley, Mint, Scallions
- Cherry Tomatoes, Persian Cucumbers, Lemon, Zucchini, Red Onion
- Figs & Grapes
Check your pantry for olive oil, tahini, salt and pepper, raisins (opt.), fresh chili pepper, tahini, za’atar.
And for nights tight on time…
- Organic Flatbread
- Baba Small Batch hummus
- Raw Spice Bar Sumac or Baharat
- Mixed Cucumbers
- Sungold Tomatoes
Check your pantry for olive oil, salt and pepper.
Take a night off from cooking and enjoy our Wine & Grazing Board Supper Kit in the backyard, poolside, or cozied up on the couch. Featuring:
- Vin de California Belafonte Mission chillable red
- Cowgirl Creamery Pierce Pt. cheese
- Manzanita Manor dry-farmed walnuts
- M.Greenwood jam
- Rustic Bakery crackers
- Scout Garden Pesto tuna conserva
- Charlito’s cured chorizo.