Next weekend’s menu features a few recipes that are perfect for enjoying outside in your backyard, at the park, or packed up and brought the beach.
Order deadline 5p Monday, July 12th for weekend delivery.
Pulled Pork Tacos with East Guacamole, featuring:
- Marin Sun pork butt
- corn tortillas
- dried beans
- guajillo chile
- and locally sourced produce – onion, garlic, oranges, avocado, limes, and cilantro
Check your pantry for olive oil, chicken stock, spices (ground coriander, cumin, chili powder, pepper) and salt.
Mission Rose Summer Pasta Salad with Bub & Grandma’s sesame loaf panzanella on the side and grapes for dessert. Featuring:
- Mission Rose fresh torchiette pasta
- Bub & Gramdma’s sesame loaf
- Bellwether Farms ricotta
- grating cheese
- and locally sourced produce: mixed summer squash, basil, cucumber, heirloom tomatoes, grapes, onion, garlic, and lemon.
Check your pantry for extra virgin olive oil, kosher salt, FigureAte persimmon vinegar, and Diaspora Co. Aranya black pepper.
And for nights tight on time…
Weeknight Supper Kit
Mission Rose Pasta Night
- Mission Rose fresh bucatini pasta
- Mission Rose Parmegiano black pepper butter
- and locally sourced produce – cherry tomatoes, lettuce, red onion, and cucumber
Check your pantry for olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Take a night off from cooking and enjoy our Wine & Grazing Board Supper Kit in the backyard, poolside, or cozied up on the couch. Featuring:
- Amy Atwood’s So Far Out chillable red
- Bivalve Mendoza cheese
- Braga Pacific Coast nut blend
- M.Greenwood marmalade
- Hayden Flour Mill Sonora crackers
- Jose Gourmet octopus conserva
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano
The Vegetarian Wine & Grazing Board Supper Kit skips the conserva and charcuterie.