- Squash – peeled and chopped
- Onion – 1/2, chopped
- garlic – 2 cloves, chopped
- sage –
- Parsley –
- Lemon Juice –
- Pasta –
- Parmesan Cheese – (Opt)
- This is a nice winter pasta special. Peel, chop, and roast squash in the oven at 350F for about 30 minutes. Saute onions and garlic in a lightly toasted brown butter and then add chopped sage.
- Cook this for a few minutes while the sage oils infuse with the brown butter and then add the roasted squash. Cook together for a few minutes then add the fresh cooked pasta.
- Finish with a little lemon juice, fresh parsley, and parmesan cheese.
- Not included in Large Kitchen Box: Parmesan Cheese (optional)