Winter Squash, Brown Butter and Sage Pasta
- Squash - peeled and chopped
- Onion - 1/2, chopped
- garlic - 2 cloves, chopped
- sage -
- Parsley -
- Lemon Juice -
- Pasta -
- Parmesan Cheese - (Opt)
- This is a nice winter pasta special. Peel, chop, and roast squash in the oven at 350F for about 30 minutes. Saute onions and garlic in a lightly toasted brown butter and then add chopped sage.
- Cook this for a few minutes while the sage oils infuse with the brown butter and then add the roasted squash. Cook together for a few minutes then add the fresh cooked pasta.
- Finish with a little lemon juice, fresh parsley, and parmesan cheese.
- Not included in Large Kitchen Box: Parmesan Cheese (optional)
/Narrative Food https://blog.narrativefood.com/