- sweet potato – 2-3 lb, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- carrots – 3-5 lb, cut into 1 inch rounds
- garlic – 1 clove, minced
- olive oil – 3 T
- fresh sage – 1 T
- honey – 3 T
- salt and pepper – to taste
- Heat some olive oil in a large skillet, then add garlic, sweet potatoes and carrots.
- Saute about 8 minutes, until starting to color.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper & sage
- Cook for additional 8 – 10 minutes or until carrots and potatoes are fork tender.
- Add the honey and let it melt through the mixture.