- 1-2 Spring Potatoes - Cut into 1/2 inch dice
- Leeks - cut crossways, washed thoroughly, not dried
- Asparagus - Cut into 1 inch pieces
- Green Garlic - Peel off the outer layers of the soft bulb, slice it across the equator
- Parsley - generous handful
- Eggs - 6
- Salt & Pepper - to taste
- Butter - 1 tsp (optional)
- Olive Oil - 2 TBS
- Place the cut potatoes into a pot with cold water to cover, bring to a boil and cook until tender. Drain, do not rinse and return to the dry pan, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the skillet heat 1 tsp butter and 2 TBSP of olive oil. Add the leeks and green garlic, cook gently until the leeks are very soft (you may need to add a little water from time to time). Then add the asparagus pieces and finally the cooked potatoes. Stir gently to combine all.
- Thoroughly whisk the eggs together, add about 3 TBSP cold water, salt & pepper. Over medium high heat pour on half of the egg mixture. Scramble together, then add the remaining egg mixture, do not scramble, Place in the oven and cook approx 10-15 minutes.
- When it is cooked thru, shake the pan a bit to release it, place a heat proof plate over the tortilla and quickly invert the skillet.
- Sprinkle the tortilla w chopped parsley, serve warm or at room temperature
- Salad with Walnut Vinaigrette
- Use the herb vinaigrette recipe from the Chicken Thighs Diavolo recipe but substitute 1⁄2 of the olive oil with Walnut oil, if you have any from a previous box, and increase the salt a bit.
- Not Included in the Large Real Food Boxes: Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil, Butter
/Narrative Food https://blog.narrativefood.com/