- Sweet potatoes, your portion (about 1 lb) peeled and diced in ½-inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup Mole Negro
- 5 ounces arugula leaves , coarsely chopped
- 3 to 4 ounces soft goat cheese
- Handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the grill to medium high, or the oven to 400°F.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill or roast the potatoes, stirring every so often, until they are golden charred and soft to your bite, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a pot and stir in the mole sauce. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Avocado Crema by pureeing everything together in a blender.
- Chop the arugula, and warm the tortillas in a pan with little to no oil, just before serving.
- Fold the softened tortillas in half. Spoon about 3 tablespoons of the mole-sauced sweet potatoes into each tortilla. Top with arugula and crumbled goat cheese. Drizzle with avocado crema and fresh cilantro.
- Serve with rice and black beans.