- ½ cup of diced Peppers
- ½ cup of diced Tomato
- 4 Eggs
- salt and pepper
- ⅓ cup of diced Avocado
- Handful of Gouda or other cheese, chopped up
- olive oil
- Garnish with micro-greens
- Cut the stems off of each pepper. Then, take out the seeds and cut the pepper into strips. Put olive oil in a pan over medium heat; then, add the peppers. Saute for about five minutes, tossing the pan every so often until the peppers get semi translucent or darker in color. Add the tomatoes at the last minute, and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs with a little bit of milk to make the omelette fluffy. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a small skillet coated with cooking spray or olive oil over medium heat, cook half the egg mixture and tilt the pan to spread the egg evenly. Let the eggs firm up a little, and after about ten seconds shake the pan a bit and use a spatula to gently direct the mixture away from the sides and into the middle. Allow the remaining liquid to then flow into the space left at the sides of the pan. Continue to cook for another minute or so until the egg mixture holds together.
- While the middle is still a little runny, put half of the pepper and tomato mixture to one side of the eggs; then, sprinkle the Gouda on top. Fold the omelette in half and serve, topped with avocado and micro-greens. Use the remaining eggs, peppers and tomatoes to make a second omelette using the same process.